IBM Worklight V6.0 is a popular app used for enterprise solutions for mobile devices. Quite similar in nature the IBM EndPoint Manager is used for mobile device management whereas the IBM WebSphere Cast Iron is popularly used for high end connectivity. Together, all of these products enable organizations of all sizes to extend their business capabilities. Employees and businesses can better and efficiently connect and manage business more securely.
IBM Worklight helps you in the following ways:
- By putting into use standard technology say for instance HTML 5; the native client platform can well integrate with the ever growing ecosystem of third party tools and libraries as well as frameworks.
- People can easily connect by using mobile applications which are integrated with backend systems and cloud services.
- You can now manage a wide portfolio of applications as well as the lifecycle of the content just from one console.
- High end security is also possible through a wide range of protection mechanisms such as encrypted storage and both online and offline authentication.
IBM Worklight V6.0 offers the following developments:
- Dependable functional testing for accelerated delivery cycles of both native and hybrid cross platform mobile applications.
- New, better and more advances for IT analytics for application usage which would trigger any action based on analytics.
- More better and improved development of application as well testing abilities and run tests of any application.
- Ability to expand mobile operating system on all levels of Android, Blackberry, Windows and more.
- More easy application development with help of tools and certain building blocks.
- Worklight can also be integrated with any kind of application lifecycle in order to cater to the needs and requirements of businesses and individuals.
Today, people have different needs and level of engagement as well expectations when compared to traditional systems. To be able to measure the success and level of customer satisfaction enterprises would need to have an in-depth insight of mobile analytics and need to compare their key findings with traditional desktop bound intelligence reports.
Despite the fact that mobile applications are now seen to considerably transform the lifestyle of people and hence they can accomplish multiple transactions, but the customer experience and desire is yet to be tapped. Consumers are still finding it hard to do business from their handsets. In fact, this issue is not much to do with connectivity and speed; the mobile experience itself seems to be an obstacle. Some of the common issues that people have while doing business through their cell phone are:
a) Receiving an error message.
b) Issues in navigating.
c) People are unable to complete the transaction due to an endless loop.
d) Logging in issues.
e) Insufficient or incorrect or for that matter confusing information.
Quite a few of these issues are technical, however most of them are to do with struggle and error related issues. This makes things harder to detect and resolve. With each and every day and more and more people turning to mobile apps, the parameter to understand how apps are utilized is becoming really critical. To be able to get some insight and to act on a timely manner would allow you to be competitive.
It is essential to have a deep dive of quantitative analytics as that helps to cover performance metrics, evaluate server logs and analyze funnels. This would further allow you to analyze what makes you lose and win a customer. It is to be noted that neither quantitative nor qualitative inputs should be missing from the decision making process.
IBM Worklight along with Tealeaf would allow customers to experience best in mobile websites as well as native applications. Some of the key capabilities would include determining customer issues, any obstacles, behavior management and to be able to translate customer feedback into actionable enhancements. With mobile application and other relevant tools becoming the true brand identity for any enterprise, there is a need to measure the performance of any app and how it responds to the requirements of an individual. It is imperative that developers do have some understanding of how to streamline operations and improve app features.
IBM Worklight allows developers to collect app crash instances and any diagnostic if available. The tool also offers a simplified upgrade to a fully configurable mobile app. You can analyze the performance of the app and how it responds to different environments. You can also capture analytics that happens between the actual mobile application and the server. Also, receive server log reports for APIs. The fully integrated Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) offers a complete report system to check for compatibility.
Related Post:How IBM Worklight is different as compare to PhoneGap
P. Vaibhav is an expert in enterprise application software for mobile and smartphones. He usually offers sound guidance on latest IT tools for simplifying user experience. To know more click here.