Google Glass App Development - Next Wave After iPhone App

Monday, 11 August 2014

The day when Apple launched iPhone no one would have ever imagined that it will revolutionize the mobile apps. Today more than 1.2 million apps are available in App Store with over 75 billion download apps. Google Glass which is a revolutionary device with many consumer and business capabilities is also picking up the similar trend. Google Glass is a wearable device which was developed

Yahoo Live Web Insights: Free Mobile App for Real Time Visitor Tracking

Friday, 27 June 2014

Online competition is becoming intense and every business wants to capture more and more number of consumers which are doing online shopping. Accessing the previous day data is very useful because it gives the business owners some analytics about what is being liked and what is not. However, in this current fast pace environment access the data which is 24 hours old is really not good enough. One has to monitor the real time data in order to grab hold of the current visitor on the website.

Smartphone Apps are Changing Consumer’s Shopping Behavior

Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Is mobile apps are changing the shopping behavior of customers? If we look at the recent studies then the answer is, yes! According to the recent studies, about 66% or 2/3rd of the US consumers are more likely to buy from the shop having a mobile app compared to the one which doesn’t have an app.

Hybrid Mobile App: Alternative Solution to Fill the Gap between Native App and Web App

Friday, 16 May 2014

Hybrid mobile app

With the increasing demand of the hybrid app, Gartner has stated by 2016 around 60% of mobile apps will be hybrid with the remaining 40% being split i.e. 30%-10% to web apps and native apps. Hybrid apps; as the name suggests is the heterogeneous source composed of the elements of native and web apps. It is usually written in a web-based code such as JavaScript, CSS and HTML like any other web application with an only difference that it runs on a device rather than a webpage or it runs inside a native container on a mobile device. In short, it is the combination of web technology and the native execution.

iOS Vs. Android: Which One is the Leader?

Friday, 9 May 2014

And the debate is still on between iOS and android which is better or superior? With the release of iOS7 there are many who claimed there is nothing which can beat this operating system and on the other hand, the Android lovers still think iOS is too basic and there is nothing fancy and innovative about it.

FireChat: Another Mobile App that Let You Chat Without a Data-Connection

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

It’s now a history where people used normal SMS for sending messages to each other when the revolutionary internet messaging called WhatsApp started not much earlier but just in June 2009. And after this launch; it not just changed the whole mode of communication over the smartphones but also affected the BBM messaging immensely. Nowadays even a BlackBerry owner uses WhatsApp to send messages.

Mobile Web Is Not Dead But Mobile App Will Rule the Future

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

There are many companies who are still in the dilemma whether to go for dedicated mobile apps or a mobile website? In the early stages of m-commerce there was a lot of debate over this topic – Mobile Apps VS Mobile Site. But with the emerging time, companies have understood the importance of mobile apps. Although it’s still primarily based on the need and requirements of the company to decide whether they should go with mobile website or mobile app.

Looking at the latest report submitted by Compuware suggests that consumer preference is strongly in the favor of mobile apps these days i.e. 85% ahead of the mobile websites. And the most common reason for it is that – apps are seen to be more convenient (55%), faster (48%) and easier to browse (40%). Below you can see the benefit of mobile apps vs. mobile sites

If we check the status, a common person who uses mobile phones in daily purposes mostly for gaming, social media networking and bit of internet browsing for any information after calling and messaging and where messaging has gone to its another level which is again an application that uses your mobile internet and with this you can sent free messages all across the world e.g. WhatsApp, Line and Viber etc.